What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Our Privacy Promise:
Transparency – We will always tell you what data we’re collecting about you and how we use it. We will never sell your data.
Secure – We are committed to always follow industry best practices to ensure your data is stored safely and securely. We protect the confidentiality, accuracy and availability of the information we collect about you.
Control – We will always give you control over the marketing you receive from us. You can choose the types of messages you receive and whether you want to stop receiving marketing communications.
Information we may have on you:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- Contact phone number
- Photos & video
How we use your information:
- Identify you as a customer
- Be able to visit your home or place of work to provide the service you have booked
- Provide you with essential information as well as links to course study material
- Provide you with information about our treatments
- Make sure it is safe for you to receive a body therapy treatment
- Photos and video used for social media and course promotion on the internet with your consent
Your information and Third Parties:
We DO NOT sell or pass on your information to any third parties except if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- to ask us not to use your personal data for direct marketing
- to request from us access to personal information held about you
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask, in certain circumstances, to delete the personal data we hold about you;